FCL 20/40 Foot Container Delivery
Peeka now offers FCL container delivery service: Door to door from China to Singapore. Price above is typical all-in* price for Shanghai / Guangdong Province. Price might be higher depending on the actual pickuo location (e.g., for locations far away from port, higher transportion fee applies).
Ex-Work S$2100/ 2600 all-in price is applicable for following city addresses:
广东省/ Guang Dong Province: 东莞 Gongguan, 广州 Guangzhou, 深圳 Shenzhen.
上海市 / Shanghai City
浙江省/Zhejiang Privince: 宁波 Ningbo, 义乌 Yiwu, 温州 Wenzhou, 瑞安 Rui'an, 绍兴 Shaoxing
Other addresses may incur slightly higher trucking charges.
Above all-in price is inclusive of following routine charges:
|China - Document Fee||Customs declarations (official or delegate type)||Customer has to provide detailed/accurate invoice/packing list.|
|China - Haulier Fee||Two-way service: deliver container to loading address, and truck back to customs port.||Additional Charges apply if loading take more than 6 hours, or container will have to stay over-night.|
|Carrier Fee||Freight Charges / Terminal Handling charges for both China and SG customs/ports|
|SG - Document Fee||Import permit declaration / handling|
|SG - Haulier Fee||Two-way delivery of container.||Container will be removed next day typically. Wait charges / instant removal apply if customer want the container to be removed immediately or at specific time.|
Following charges (optional) are not included and actual amount will be billed back to you if incurred:
- China Customs inspection: In case the container is selected for inspection, additional charges will be collected. The amount is case by case.
- Singapore Customs Inspection charges: The amount is case by case.
- Insurance: Insurance is optional at 0.2%.
- Container washing charges: After unstuffing the container, you are required to clean the container carefully. PSA may charge washing charges if the container is not clean upon returning. This amount will be billed back to you. Typical washing charge is S$20 - S$40.
- Late charges for trucking container out of PSA Port: Upon vessel discharge, the container must be trucked out of PSA port within 72 hours, otherwise a late/storage fee will be imposed by PSA and carrier, counting from day 1. (Typical charges is around S$35 per day for port charge + carrier charge).
- Late charges for returning container: typically container must returned within 72 hours, otherwise a late return charge will be imposed by carrier. Peeka can help extend this period to 7 days upon booking of the container (not after container has arrived).
- Singapore import duty (7% GST).
- Other non-routine charges that might arise.
How to Proceed
- Step 1: Email us (email@example.com) the contact details, and items details (invoice/packing list; or item description). For first time user, registration will be required. Our officer will call you and get necessary documents and create a Peeka account for you.
- Step 2: Get your finger crossed and wait for your container to reach.
- Contact your supplier and arrange container pickup (please book with us at least one week in advance),
- Do customs declaration at both China (export) and Singapore (import).
- Update you estimated and actual date of arrival.
- Arrange haulier to truck container to your place, and return it back to port at later date.
It normally takes about 10 - 12 days from the date of loading for the container to reach Singapore. In case of typhoon or other extreme weather conditions, duration will be extended.
Cancellation charges after carrier booking confirmed (with confirmed loading date)
You can change loading date up to 2 days before booked date, and it is free of charge (only once). However, the new sailing date (SO) will be subject to availability. If booking is to be cancelled, following charges are applicable.
- Order cancellation at 2 days before loading, a S$100 cancellation charge will apply.
- Order cancellation 1 day before loading, a S$200 cancellation charge will apply.
- Cancellation on the same day of loading, a S$650 cancellation charge will apply.