Customized PayNow QR for Business (Acrylic Stand and Sticker)
- creation and design of QR code with data (PayNow ID and Company Name)
- 2x Acrylic Stand, W120 * H170mm + 50mm base. Thickness: 3mm
- 2x Acrylic Stickers 100*150*1mm
PayNow QR is printed directly onto the acrylic surface. Softcopy High resolution QR Code with customized logo will be provided. Adding simple graphics such as company name and App logo will be provided for free.
- No transaction Fee: It is free to receive payment. Other QR Code solution will charge transaction fee (0.3% or more)
- Instant Payment, Directly in your Bank: deposited into your bank account also instantly.
You do step 1, 2, and we will follow up with step 3,4,5.
- Make payment: by scanning the QR code in this page. (Yes the QR code is a working code.) After scan the QR code, please verify it is for "N-Idea Pte. Ltd." and enter amount 88 and pay.
- Email us your company logo, company name and PayNow_ID. We will guide you through if required.
- Verify the QR Code: We will send you softcopy high resolution QR code for your test and verification. Please reply us via email once tested OK.
- Print: Upon your confirmation, we will send for printing.
- Delivery: The acrylic stand and sticker (2 sets) will be delivered to your door step.
Done. Now you can accept direct payment from your customers, without any bank charge*.
What is PayNow
PayNow is a peer-to-peer funds transfer service available to retail customers of nine participating banks in Singapore – Bank of China, Citibank Singapore Limited, DBS Bank/POSB, HSBC, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited, Maybank, OCBC Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, and UOB.
PayNow offers an enhanced funds transfer experience that enables retail customers of the nine participating banks to send and receive Singapore Dollar funds from one bank to another in Singapore through FAST by using just their mobile number or Singapore NRIC/FIN, almost instantly. The sender no longer needs to know the recipient’s bank and account number when transferring money via PayNow.
PayNow, launched on 10 July 2017 is provided free to retail customers and is available 24/7, 365 days.
Entities and consumers can now make PayNow transfers by scanning the PayNow QR code using the existing mobile banking applications of the participating banks.
The PayNow QR code will be integrated with the Singapore Quick Response Code (SGQR) when it is launched later this year.
(video from https://www.abs.org.sg)